I/GCSE Physics Question Analysis Topic: Physics - Short Questions
1) Why is base band signal not transmitted directly? Give any two reasons.
2) What was the installation at Chernobyl where the disaster took place? What, according to you, was the cause of this disaster?
3) Name the phenomenon which shows the quantum nature of electromagnetic radiation.
1) The first explanation is that for antennas to be efficient, their size must be on par with the wavelength of the transmission.
Frequency division multiplexing is the second justification.
2) The catastrophic accident that occurred in one of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant's graphite moderators is known as the Chernobyl disaster.
Because of a defective reactor design and poorly qualified operators, the Chernobyl accident occurred.
3) The quantum nature of electromagnetic radiation is demonstrated by the photoelectric effect.
End of analysis. Great!