IB Past Paper Question Analysis Topic: Physics - Sources of Energy
(1) What is a good source of energy?
A good source of energy would be one.
1. Which would do a large amoubnt of work per unit volume or mass.
2. be easily accessible.
3. be easy to store and transport
4. perhaps most importantly, be economical.
(2) What is a good fuel?
A fuel is said to be good fuel if it produces a large amount of heat on burning without producing a lot of smoke, and is easily available.
(3) If you could use any source of energy for heating your food, which one would you use and why?
We will use LPG due to its high calorific value and smokeless flame.