BIOL - DNA Replication
Evidence For The Semi-Conservative Replication Of DNA - IBDP | GCE | AP Biology
1. The hydrogen bond between two DNA strands breaks down and the two DNA strands are separates. The two DNA strands exist as 15N.😃
2. The two DNA strands exist as 15N.😃. These two template strands are placed in a culture with free nucleotides in them. By complementary base pairing free nucleotides were attached to each template strand.
3. For the first division, DNA molecule contain a mix of 15N and 14N.For the second division, DNA molecule consist solely of 14N and mix of 15N and 14N . 😁
4. For, semi-conservative as seen from the picture it has to contain DNA molecule mix of 15N and 14N and solely of 14N .
5. Finally, the DNA strand contains one template strand and one newly synthesized complimentary strand and the other one contains second parent strand and one newly synthesized complimentary strand.
Hope you enjoyed and give us a "Like".
Got Questions Wanna Ask? Whatsapp Us! We Are Here To Help.
TUTTEE © All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized Copying is prohibited.
📩 Get These Science Vitamins Everyday! Subscribe Us NOW 👇
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!